The products we make that are not used in the preparation of food have the following characteristics:
1. Lighter weight copper (16 oz.) is used to due to the fact that these pieces are not used on the stove or in the oven.
2. A lead-tin solder is used due to the fact that no food is cooked or served in them.
3. Some pieces have brass handles and some have copper, please ask.
4. All pieces have a bright finish and a clear coat of lacquer.
5. Special sizes and designs are available - cost will vary and delivery will take longer.